Sunday, May 12, 2013

Rip papa

Today was a sad day. Last night I was with my sister celebrating a friends birthday when my sister get a text from my mom saying our grandpa had gone comatose. This morning my grandpa had died. He died on Mother's Day. He was the only grandpa I ever had and I will cherish deeply in my heart. i remember when I was a kid he would take care of me and my sister when my mom was busy at work making sure we had dinner to eat or giving us allowance to buy books at the book fair. He always made sure everyone was taken cared of he sacrificed a lot for his family and because of that I truly admire him. I know how proud he was of me and my sister for all of our accomplishments....he cried the last time I talked to him on the phone. I only wished I could have said goodbye and thank you for everything you have done for me. i love you my sweet papa and now I know you will be in the comfort of God's arms.  you have sacrificed taking care of others all your life and now you can truly rest in peace. I miss you so much.