Sunday, April 21, 2013

April forecast

My horoscope was right again this month almost mind blogging. It said...in the beginning of this month you will go on a short vacation not too far, you will be writing a lot , drafting business proposals, and find out something that has been bothering you for a while but don't worry your friends will be by your side during this tough time.

She was pretty much on point for all of those areas. I find thats its good writing out my thoughts to help me cope with whatever state of mood I am in. I've been thinking a lot about my future these last 2 months Im graduating in less than 8 months and i have no idea what is next. What is even crazier is a part of me feels like maybe I need to go get out from my comfort zone and see what the world has to offer if that means accepting a position out of the area I may consider it. I know thar God will lead me towards the right direction. Every thing in life has meaning and serves a purpose it gives us the strength to move on from any heartaches we may encounter and the motivation to succeed.