Wednesday, January 16, 2013

If u love something let it go. If it comes back to you it's yours. TUPAC

Last night I was sad maybe it was because I never thought he would leave. This time it is for real. Ive spent the last 3 years of my life  with someone who have learned to love and truly adore. I have never met anyone like him before and I was glad to have him in my life. I want to thank him for making me a stronger person and always believing in me. Hes the one person that ever told me that they were proud of me despite how many times I fucked up. For some reason I always pictured ourselves laughing 5 years from now next to each other a bunch of old farts reminiscing about all the crazy things we would get ourselves into. This time its hard for me to come to believe that he is leaving me. I always believed that I am destined to be by myself.  Im not going to get upset about this that would be selfish of me. im going to look at this as a blessing for him to finally search what he is looking for and if it ends up we ever cross paths again than maybe we are truly meant to be. II will always love you and miss you best friend