Saturday, March 16, 2013

Back to school humiliation

I started school last week... Misery at its finest. I usually didn't mind the idea of night class because I always ended up leaving at 8 or 9 but this quarter is completely horrible. I unfortunately have the chair of the department as a professor for two of my classes which means a long miserable Monday and Wednesday night. This a tough quarter and I hope I do as well as the previous one. Last Wednesday was completely humiliating for me. I knew it was a long night so I decided to drive to Starbucks before class which happens to be on the other side of campus, however I couldn't find parking. As sickly and tired as I was, I was destined to get a cup of coffee. So I was like fuck it I'm going to drive to mc Donald's. of course I was thrilled after my large coffee and chocolate chip cookies. Thus I went to class obviously the last one to enter having to get the pitty seat facing everyone... totally awkward which means the professors back was in front of me and everyone faced me. Feeling nervous I quickly chugged my coffee which splashed all over my face and glasses. My face felt sticky. I tried to play it off but i could feel my face burning red with embarrassment. Everyone saw. FML.