Wednesday, January 2, 2013

new beginnings

its 2013! New Year's Eve was a wonderful day spent with a special person I care for so deeply and New Years night with the hommies @tru. 2012 was a very challenging year for me I was dealt with a lot of struggles from going back to school and getting sad and disappointed during the summer. It's is the year I actually started to feel old. Watching everyone's lives around me move forward I felt like I was still stuck in the same position. I've learned to enjoy each and every day and not to worry because my time will come. According to Susan Miller Mars, the action planet, has just recently moved into Aquarius on December 25 and will remain in your sign until February 1. This is very special news, as Mars only visits each sign for six or seven weeks every two years. When he comes by, it is considered the start of a whole new cycle, one that will be strong and sturdy, and a cycle that suggests success in any venture you happen to take on now.  Hmm we shall see ..
Anyone here's some pics enjoy