Wednesday, August 22, 2012

i lost my best friend :(

Today was horrible. After a long day of work I was craving tacos so I went to del taco and I thought I had scored because they had a buy 1 get 1 free deal going on. I thought I could share it with Percy because he loved tacos.as soon as I arrived home I'm usually used to him greeting me at the door. Even though he had lost his vision he knew his way around the house. But today was different Percy didn't greet me at the door. I walked into my room and saw him lying there I called his name yet no movement his body was frozen and stiff I had lost my best friend. Percy had died. I couldnt take it I cried so much my eyes hurt I screamed I sat in the corner crying by myself. I called Alain and leeza who rushed to my house immediately. But the worse feeling was when I told my mom who came home an hour later. She locked herself in the bathroom and cried. We lost a special person tonight . I will always love you Percy you were my best friend my companion. Rest in peace my sweet angel

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6